Friday 17 February 2012

Models : Zvezda KV-1s and BT-5s

My Zvezda Russian Tanks have arrived and I though I would stick a quick review of the models on there for you all to have a look at.

First up the KV-1 Kit


The Kit comes in 6 parts and is very easy to built.


The model is very detailed and required virtually no cleaning up, just the remove of the little bits where then parts had been attached to the sprue.

Next up the BT-5 Kit.


This one comes in 7 parts and is a little model difficult to build as the tracks are mounted on very thin spindles.


Again the model is very detailed.  It still amazes me that these only cost £2.50 a model, its just a shame the range isn't bigger yet, although I believe they are planning a early war British range.

Robster

No comments:

Post a Comment